1st Five Days of Second Year College
- Day 1, Monday: For the first time, all of the professors I had attended the first class. I was overwhelmed with how crowded the school was. WELCOME BATCH 14! (ESPECIALLY GEO & GSE STUDENTS HI :D) I got Sir Ascuncion for SS11, Ma’am Martin for AnaChem and Sir Baun for Physics.
- Day 2, Tuesday: For the second time, I don’t have anyone to talk to during math again. But that’s okay because I like my professor, Ma’am Teodoro. Maybe 1 1/2 hours of being quiet in Math23 isn’t that bad. Then I got Sir Baun for physics lab too. (they say he’s a terror prof huhu)
- Day 3, Wednesday: No classes.
- Day 4, Thursday: I only had Math, so after class I went to Ana’s room and stayed there for a while. When their prof didn’t arrive we went to SM Manila.
- Day 5, Friday: I am starting to feel that this term would be a hard one. AnaChem Lab proved to me a while ago that it wasn’t going to be easy. We were bored with a 2 hour “orientation” lecture. I zoned out after the first 20 minutes.
Tomorrow, we’ll meet our geo100 prof (who they say is a terror prof too). Looks like I need an extra push for this term.