So basically, school work is eating up all my time. (even my sleeping and tumblr time) We’re down to the 5th week at my school and all I can say is I AM REALLY BEGINNING TO HATE THE PERSON WHO DID OUR CURRICULUM.
- I really thought that I’ll be learning a lot from our professor in Analytical Chemistry. Turns out, I liked my old professor better because I learned more from her.
- I feel like I’m going to flunk math this term. Quiz 1 <///3
- I have to cram studying for the geo100 quiz on saturday. Two chapters worth of information is hard to learn in one week, and they say our professor gives really hard questions.
- I cannot handle 3 science courses in a term. :(((
- In other news, I ranked 2nd in our program. (They say I rank 1st technically because the rank 1’s a third year student) But yeah just let me brag a bit please. lol